- Implement safety programs across the site.
- Conduct safety inspection and identifying probable risk.
- Evaluate hazardous conditions and recommends engineering controls, administrative controls and/or personal protective equipment.
- Carry out mock fire drills.
- Maintains complete & accurate records of injuries and accidents across the site and reports accordingly.
- B Sc. In Engineering in any discipline from any recognized university with 2-3 years of practical experience in the field of Safety Management.
- Masters in any discipline from any recognized university, preferably in Social Science with supplemental training in Industrial Safety, Hygiene, Ergonomics or Disaster Management; and 3-4 years of practical experience in related filed.
- Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical from any recognized Institute with 6-8 years of practical experience in the field of Safety Management in any organization.
- 2 to 8 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Being tolerant and respectful
- Communicating and presenting effectively.
- Attentive to detail information and thorough analysis
- Using good judgment
- Team work & Team commitment
- Ability to work under stress and pressure.
- High level of professional integrity.
Potential candidates are invited to apply with complete CV, a recent passport size photograph, copies of all academic certificates, copy of National ID addressed to Human Resources Division, Abul Khair Group, D.T. Road, Pahartali,Chittagong on or before 15th February, 2013.
Candidates may also apply through e-mail- email@example.com
Contact No. 01713-105858
The candidates are requested to mention the position applied for on the top of the envelope and provide contact phone/ Cell number in the CV.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2013