- To have overall idea about the availability of Sea Resources in Bay of Bengal.
- To have a vision to maximize the output and export of the products and will continue to expand the overall business and profitability as number one fishers in the country.
- To lead the fleet of trawlers in its perfection to maximize its productivity.
- To create team spirit among the captains of the trawlers and other members.
- To increase our share in the business up to full capacity.
- To have sound educational background.
- To be a man of vision and courage for this covenant position.
- To have managerial capabilities equal to the opportunities.
- 10 to 15 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 45 to 55 year(s)
- At least 05 (Five) years experience in the same position.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command on MS Office Application.
- Deserving candidates from Chittagong will be given preference.
Deserving candidates will be given excellent salary package and
perquisites with all other facilities as admissible under the rules.
This is a highly challenging position for an organization which is the largest exporter of sea food products in the country. Rangs Group and its allied companies has the largest fleet of trawlers to catch fish in Bay of Bengal for export to all continents and also for local consumption in Bangladesh. So if you think you are the right candidate please apply to SEA RESOURCES GROUP OF COMPANIES LTD. Rangs Bhaban, Level-2, 117/A Old Airport Road, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1215 with a copy of CV along with cover letter and other relevant documents mentioning expected salary. Any influence from any quarter will be disqualification.
|Application Deadline: January 10, 2013|