Job Description / Responsibility
- Efficiently and correctly handle all export and import documentations.
- Co-ordinate with Govt. officials, CNF Agents, BGMEA, Banks,
- Freight, Forwarders etc. for smooth and timely operation of commercial department.
- Checking and controlling invoices, packing list, CO, EXP for export of goods.
- Communicate with forwarder, C & F, Transport for export purpose.
- Laison with concerned authorities to ensure all types of certificates such as IRC, ERC, EPB, BGMEA membership etc. are renewed in due time.
- Handling all kinds of Banking functions and documentations.
- Assist Head of the Department.
M.B.A, M. Com, M.A.
- Minimum 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Strong in English & Computer.
- Ability to work under Pressure
As per company rules.
Application Deadline: February 10, 2013
LSI Industries Ltd
Address : 42, Jabbar Tower(12th Floor), Gulshan Avenue,Gulshan-1, Dhaka.
Web : www.lsitwn.com
Business : LSI Industries Ltd was established on September 02, 1998 at Dhaka Export Processing Zone. It is a 100% foreign owned garments accessories company. LSI now wants to expand its business and this is why it was converted into a public company under the Companies Act, 1994. It also wants to go to Initial Public Offering very shortly. It needs employment of very efficient, dynamic, educated and energetic individuals in its factory and head office.