- The purpose of the position is to contribute to integrate programming quality improvement in World Vision Bangladesh in alignment with National Strategy as well as in alignment with the approved global procedures and policies. The position is responsible for health sector strategy, facilitation of its implementation and strong coordination with other sectors.
- Other duties will include:-
- Facilitate to develop health & nutrition strategy and assist in aligning with ADPs and Special Projects.
- Ensure integration of other sectors/ projects like education, economic development/ livelihood etc maintaining required standards.
- Ensure capacity building of ADP & Divisional staff in health sector, project cycle management and global initiatives.
- Contribute to develop new project proposal.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders including WVB Divisions and Departments, WV Region, NGOs, Government, Private Sectors, Health Institutions.
- Facilitate systematic documentation of lesson learned and dissemination of best practices.
- Base Locations:The selected candidates will be based in any one of our Divisional Offices (Bogra, Dinajpur, Khulna, Chittagong, Barisal).
- Being a child-focused Organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy.
MBBS or bachelor degree in any other discipline with MPH.
- Minimum 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- At least 3 years experience in Health Program Management in an international organization preferably in NGO context.
- Proven knowledge of health issues and poverty dynamics, poverty reduction issues and practices.
- Proven experience in coordination with internal and external stakeholders including WVB Divisions and Departments, WV Region, NGOs, Government, Private Sectors, Health Institutions.
- Experience in Project proposal development and proven management ability.
- Standard proficiency in computer literacy (MS programming’s, emailing, internet operation etc.)
- Clear understanding on public health issues and development field.
- Strong training & facilitation skills and critical & innovative thinking skills
- Well verse on project design, implementation, monitoring, budgeting and reporting etc.
- Have skills to develop capacity building of staff.
- Have strong communications skill in Bangla and English.
Compensation Package: Monthly compensation package range
Tk.45,000 – 60,000/- (depending on qualifications) along with other
Barisal, Bogra, Chittagong
To apply, please send a covering letter and completed Job Application Form of World Vision Bangladesh to: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 29, 2013. The Job Application Form can be downloaded from this link [ http://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/worldvision/Appform21.doc ]. The covering letter and Job Application Form must be in Word or PDF format and file size must be less than 1 MB.
Note: Please note that those who have recently applied for the position earlier need not to re-apply.
Salary for the position will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification.
Women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: January 29, 2013