- System administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail web server, internet access, office systems and applications support, Maintaining HTTP, POP3 Servers).
- Highly skilled on troubleshooting networking problems including e-mail, DNS, DHCP, Exchange Server (MRTG), proxy Server, firewall, OS, domain control, VPN , FTP Server (support to user for File sharing and Printer sharing), Sendmail (SMTP), Webmail, Web server etc. and Database Server under both Windows and Linux environment
- Deployment of Backup software in Network environment both Linux & Windows platform. Ensuring power backup, disk backup, and data recovery.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of office LAN, servers, workstations and other equipments and services and responsible for the whole Physical Networking (Cabling, Interface, Configurations, Troubleshooting) system setup and maintenance of wireless & wired LAN, wireless router, switch & AP
- Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting of Modems ( dialup, DSL, ADSL, SDSL, Radio)
- Administer mail, web and other servers; install hardware, operating system and other software applications.
- Ensuring systems security, availability and performance
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning , trouble shooting network problems, escalating problems to equipment & system vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control and evaluation, maintaining documentation.
- Supports server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
- Plans, designs and implements data connectivity for local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) systems.
- Managing all aspects of systems monitoring and reporting (including 24/7 support for critical services).
- Managing remote and on-site support, Helpdesk Coordination (Team Viewer) and providing regular reports thereon
- Hardware Assembling, Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting and maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware
- Maintaining IT security surveillance (CCTV/ IP Camera network and Access Control system) and also store all data in archive
- Develop administrative IT procedures/ policies for recurring system administration activities to standardize computing systems and IT services and participate in activities related to the procurement/ purchase of IT equipment, hardware and software
- Provide individual training and support on request to users for Operating System, Anti-Virus, Microsoft Office related Troubleshooting
- Prepare/ provide all Installation, Configuration (Technical), Support and Maintenance (Procedural) related documentation from time to time
- Maintain and update all website of our company as well as allied companies
Minimum Diploma or Certification (CCNA or others) in Computer
Science/ Engineering from any reputed public/ private universities.
- Minimum 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 23 to 27 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following areas: IT System Management, Security Management of IT Infrastructure/ System, System Engineer (Computer Network), Network Engineer/ Network Administrator
- Candidate must have hands-on Experience in Linux, Windows server and Workstation
- Hands-on experience in Cisco devices, Network printing and Mikrotik
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good graphics designing skills - Adobe Illustator and Photoshop
- Salary Range: Negotiable but please also quote your expected salary at your CV end.
- Other Benefits: As per company policy
Send your CV to email@example.com
Special Instruction : Please send your electronic CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the post name in the subject line of your email. Please also quote your expected salary at your CV end.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2013