Upon successful completion of extensive on job training, the
candidates will be placed in responsible and challenging positions in
different divisions within the above mentioned locations.
Graduation from any discipline with at least CGPA 3.00 from any
reputed university. CGPA: 4.00 on a scale of 5.00 at S.S.C & H.S.C
Additional Job Requirements
- Age below or equal to 27 year(s)
- Maximum 27 years of age on Feb 28, 2013
- High career aspirations with strong interpersonal communication and people skills
- Selected incumbent will be on probation for a period of one year with a monthly salary of Tk. 35,000.
- Upon satisfactory performance, selected MTOs will be confirmed as “Senior Officer” and integrated with the pay and service rules of the Bank.
Barisal, Chittagong, Dhaka, Khulna, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Sylhet
Visit at www.bracbank.com and download the “MTO Application Form” from Career Tab.
Fill up the “Application Form” and attach two copies of your recent passport size photographs.
Mention your preferred location on top of the envelope.
Send your application to Head of Human Resources, BRAC Bank Limited, 1 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan - 1, Dhaka - 1212
Application Deadline: January 15, 2013