|No. of Vacancies : 02|
Job Description / Responsibility
- Strong Understanding of IP Network, LAN, Routing Data, Networking and Network Security.
- Strong knowledge of development and support for Microsoft Windows client and server networking and Office software technologies.
- Ensure smooth running of all IT systems including anti-virus software, print services, e-mail and ensure the security of data from internal and external attack including backup of server and individual users data backup.
- Responsible for smooth running of computer system including servers, workstations, laptops, printers, UPS, multimedia, scanner, CCTV cameras and other related assets.
- Updating inventory of all hardware and software and maintaining proper documentation.
- PC Assembling, Hardware troubleshooting and maintenance. Set-up and maintenance of wireless & wire LAN, wireless router & hub Configuring, Office Networking setup and supporting technologies that sustain the overall health and security of the network, the servers and the LAN/WAN infrastructure of the company.
- Should have experience in various email software setup and troubleshooting i.e.: Microsoft Outlook, Outlook express, Eudora, Windows Mail etc.
- Knowledge in ERP, VB, SQL, and Oracle will have advantage.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Team player
- Work in a pressure situation
- Pleasant personality
- Good planning & interpersonal relationship
- Excellent communication skills
As per Company's policy.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: November 09, 2012