- N.Z. Ekata Mohila Samiti (a leading local NGO of Bandarban) invites application from qualified candidates for its `Post Flood and Landslides response project affected by landslides and flash flood of June 2012 at Bandarban District` project working in partnership with Concern Universal Bangladesh.
- The working area is in Lama, Alikadam and Naikkhongchari Upazila of Bandarban.
Master Degree or Bachelor with honors from any reputed university
- Minimum 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age below or equal to 40 year(s)
- Minimum 02 years relevant experience in any NGO.
- Excellent report writing skills in English & Bengali,
- Good skills in computer operation.
- Knowledge on computer operation (Ms office & internet)
- Ability to motorcycle driving.
- TK. 25000
Consolidated 25000 tk. salary
Send your CV to email@example.com
Qualified candidates should apply to The Executive Director, N.Z. Ekata Mohila Samiti, Chairman Para, Lama, Bandarban with a covering letter and detailed CV including telephone/cell phone number, 3 copies of recent passport size photographs, motor-cycle driving license (if any), nationality certificate and attested copies of all academic and experience certificates by Post/Courier or at office Box or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Women are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: January 05, 2013