- Need to have vast production and quality knowledge in Lingerie/ Circular knit/Woven Jacket.
- Complete technical knowledge on Lingerie/ Circular knit/Woven Jacket sewing operations.
- To conduct inline and final inspection by counter-checking inspection QC file and visiting the factories to check the production status, fabric, accessories and measurement, style, packing and workmanship, etc. to ensure that the requirement of the buyers is meet.
- To report the inspection status by communicating with supervisor and factories on quality issues and preparing inspection reports to ensure that the products can be shipped on time based on buyer’s standard on regular basis.
- Detect faults and recommend corrective action timely by checking operations in factories, discussing and solving problems independently.
- To continuously develop own competencies & skills in relevant aspects, in order to enhance service quality and personal development.
- QC can perform multitasking, result oriented.
Diploma or above graduate in textile.
- Minimum 8 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Minimum of 8 years experience as QC Inspector in Lingerie/ Circular knit/Woven Jacket.Working with a foreign garments buying house will be preferable.
- Good understanding of manufacturing process in garment field
- Good command in English is preferable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Instruction : If you think you are the right person for this Position please send your CV via above mention email id.
Please mention your salary expectation and the position clearly to subject line otherwise your application may disqualify for further review.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2013