Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain fixed asset register at units and update it on regular basis
- Conduct regular physical check of unit infrastructure and identify maintenance and repair requirements
- Manage requirements for visiting cards and ensure timely availability as per defined turnaround time.
- Manage allocation of extension number, access cards, mobile phone etc.
- Regular monitoring of cafeteria/pantry to ensure quality and cost of food and beverage provided to employees.
- Regular check of unit premises and monitoring of housekeeping staff to ensure cleanliness and hygiene.
- Monitor quality, quantity and cost of materials purchased for cafeteria, pantry and housekeeping.
- Manage the front office of the plant.
- Ensuring timely servicing and maintenance of office cars and local conveyance vehicles.
- Monitor maintenance work conducted by vendors or other personnel.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for payment of vendors used for maintenance
Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Office Management, Compliance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age below or equal to 28 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a manufacturing set-up.
- Leadership & Communication Skill;
- Able to work under stress;
- Excellent interpersonal Skill;
- Good command over English & MS-Office.
As per company policy.
Application Deadline: February 02, 2013