- Establish sourcing strategy relating to fabric and product development, for placement and procurement of product. Proactively lead and manage the business to achieve company objectives.
- Act as strong in merchandising related matters.
- Develop a strong vendor base consisting of high performing fabric and garment suppliers, who can offer sufficient capacity, competitive prices, quality and timely deliveries
- Lead and manage the Customer Service departments in their daily activities, projects in compliance to company policy.
- Accountable for the cost control of related Customer Service departments with the approved budget and contribute
Masters in any discipline
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Buying House (Garments), Garments (Woven/Apparel/Knitting)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 27 to 32 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- He applicants should have experience in the Outerwear.
- Strong communication skills and analytical aptitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Proven leadership in diverse cultural environment
- Must be fluent in English
- Food Allowance will be provided by company.
- Contributory provident fund.
- Scope of systematic development through training .
- Salary will be revised after probationary period.
- Two festival bonus.
- Group Insurance.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Honest, intelligent & dedicated performer willing to take on challenges against growth are invited to apply immediately to: HR & Admin, Kadena Sportwear Ltd, IIUC Tower, 12th Floor, Plot 9, Sk. Mujib Road, Agrabad C/A, Chittagong-4100.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2013