- Practical Action, Bangladesh Country Office is looking for competent candidate for the position for its project “UNDP-CHT Value Chain Upgrading” funded by UNDP.
- Project Period up to 30th September 2013
- The incumbent has to manage disbursement, preparation of invoices, vouchers, data entry and assist in preparing finance report, donor reports etc.
- The initial contract may be exteded subject to the extension of the project period.
S/he should have Masters in Accounting
- 3 to 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in the development organization.
- The person should have ability to priorities the task and to work under pressure to meet the deadlines.
- Computer skills in MS-Office and Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are desirable for the above positions.
Please send application with only CV, a photograph and two referees. Please also mention the position on the top of the envelope. Although Practical Action, Bangladesh is an equal opportunity employer but skilled women candidates are encouraged to apply. Its salary structure is consistent with other similar international non-government organization. The application should be sent to: The Head of Human Resources, Practical Action, Bangladesh, House # 12/B, Road # 4, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2013