Master degree in any subject with PGDPM/ PGDHRM or MBA in HRM from any reputed public/ foreign university.
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Managemen, Organization Development/Process Improvement, Performance & Career Management, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Pharmaceutical/Medicine Companies
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 45 year(s)
- Good knowledge of local employment legislation and country’s Labor law (Bangladesh Labor Law 2006)
- Good inter-personal skills & leadership qualities for developing & motivating people to achieve optimum performance.
- Good business knowledge to understand Corporate objectives & to be able to appreciate related issues & contribute to the direction of business.
- A good knowledge of all specialized HR concepts / tools / systems to educate & support customers with HR best practices
As per HR policy
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: February 28, 2013