Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
Post Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university
at home or abroad with no 3rd Division/Class in academic trail.
Preference will be given to the candidates having business/commerce
discipline and/or qualified ACA/FCA/ACMA/FCMA/ACCA/CFA or course
- Minimum 18 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age below or equal to 50 year(s)
- Minimum 18 years commercial banking experience with 5 years of experience in legal control and compliance issues.
- Practical experience in different areas of banking & finance like Credit/Investment, Foreign Trade, General Banking, Branch Banking etc.
- Sound knowledge on all facets of banking operation and core risk areas of bank- Credit/ Investment Risk, ALM Risk, Foreign Exchange Risk, Money Laundering Risk, Internal Control & Compliance Risk, ICT Risk etc.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills.
- Well conversant with regulatory requirements and business practices.
- Sound operational IT knowledge.
- The above conditions may be relaxed for highly experienced and qualified candidates
Designation and remuneration shall be offered to the deserving
candidates commensurate with their experience, qualification, and
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Interested candidates meeting the above criterion are encouraged to apply on or before 14th February, 2013 with a complete CV (stating the academic & professional qualification, employment records with designation, present salary etc.), 02 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs mentioning the post applied for on the envelop to the Head of HRD, Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited, Head Office, Uday Sanz, Plot No.- SE(A), 2/B, Gulshan South Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka1212.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2013