Minimum B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or other related field
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service
Additional Job Requirements
- Consistently demonstrated ability to exceed the requirements of Software Engineer.
- Sound Proficiency in Java and J2EE technologies.
- Good knowledge of the software development life cycle and the process tools.
- Sound knowledge of estimation technique
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Sound industry trends awareness.
- Sound Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks
- Sound communication skills.
- Sound time management skills.
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
- Sound ability to take on multiple assignments.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Easily adoptable to company culture.
- Own one or more modules of the project under development
- Mentor junior team members with the assistance of PM/Architect
- Maintain high team morale.
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
Potential travel opportunity, challenging and stimulating career,
work with Fortune500 companies, work and learn from highly experienced/
world class international developers, fast-track management
opportunities for the right candidates.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: March 06, 2013