Job Description / Responsibility
- The World Bank Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh seeks to recruit a dynamic professional for the position of Extended Term Consultant to work as an Operations Analyst for the Finance & Private Sector Development Unit.
- This is a 1-year extended term position, extendable for another year based on business needs and performance of the candidate.
- The incumbent will perform a variety of research and analytical tasks as well as project implementation requiring independent initiative.
- This is a country office position in Bangladesh subject to local recruitment under the Bangladesh compensation plan.
- The World Bank offers a locally competitive package.
The candidate should have Master’s degree in Economics/Finance or
related fields, with minimum of’ two years of relevant work experience.
Additional Job Requirements
Details (vacancy # 122935) are available in the World Bank Careers website: www.worldbank.org/careers. All applications must he submitted through this website. The World Bank Group is committed to achieving diversity in terms of gender, nationality, culture and educational background. Individuals with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application Deadline: February 07, 2013