A Real Estate Company
- Prepare the auditing plans according to the identified risks and risk-contingents to resolve.
- Review all financial records, reports, systems and control process of the company.
- Review the existing operational flows and business activities to ensure their efficiency and effectiveness.
CA course completed.
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good Communication and writing skills.
- Good coordination skill with other department personnel.
- Good Computer skills
Work Location: ()
Apply Instruction :
Applicants are requested to send their resume along with a passport size photograph to the link below. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention "Head of Audit" on Email Subject. Only shot listed candidates will be call for interview.