- The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and supervising sales operations & distribution of the region. Position responsibilities include but are not limited to the following-
- Monitor to achieve the sales target of the region;
- Fully responsible for activities down the line within the region;
- Provide training program for SR, Territory In-charge, Area Manager & Zonal Manager;
- Analyze sales and distribution data and take corrective actions;
- Employee set up in the region & Monitor employees itinerary;
- Monitor daily sales tracking, sales forecast and sales variance;
- Monitor regional floor stock at trade;
- Market visit and market opportunity assessment;
- Monitor Accounts Activities;
- Recommendation on forecasted and actual sales demand;
- Finalize the competitors data base;
- Monitor ERP and SAP data entry in his region;
- Control strictly price monitoring and territory management;
- Liaison with local Robi Axiata;
- Prepare budget for regional office expenditure and other day to day administrative activities in his region;
- M.B.A or Masters preferably in Marketing.
- This may be compromised for exceptionally potential candidates.
- Maximum 15 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- FMCG Channel sales & distribution knowledge
- Leadership & Vision
- Drive for Results
- Analytical and problem solving
- Engage, Inspire and Innovate
- Conversant with Microsoft Office
If you are the right person we are looking for, please send your application and updated resume with passport size photograph, contact phone number with two references to email@example.com .You may also send your resume to the following address:Manager, Human Resources A. K. Khan & Co. Ltd. (Telecom Division) Uday Tower (9th Floor) 57/57A, Gulshan Avenue
Gulshan – 1, Dhaka -1230.Your application must reach us by September 13, 2012. Please mention the name of your applied position in the subject of the email or top of the envelop. You are also requested to mention your present salary in the cover letter.
Application Deadline: September 13, 2012