- RTM International is looking for Community Technology Access-(CTA) Trainer for working in the refugee camps in Ukhiya and Teknaf upazillas of Cox’s Bazar District. The projects are funded by UNHCR and implemented by RTM International.
- Responsible for imparting computer training to Refugee learners in the Camps.
- Conduct Computer courses as per the approved curriculum and work plan ensuring timely completion.
- Ensure effective utilization of equipment and the Teaching Assistants (refugee members) to help individual learners during the classes.
- Interact with the refugee community to make the computer education popular to them.
Minimum academic qualification is required B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
Two years teaching experience on basic computer, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Interested Candidates having the requisite qualification are requested to apply with a hardcopy
E-copy of detailed resume along with recent passport size photograph and contact number on or before 02 September, 2012 at the following address.
Field Coordinator, RTM International, Ukhiya Sadar, Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
Application Deadline: September 02, 2012